Centre de Recherche pour la Gestion de la Biodiversité
- Sustainable management and conservation of natural resources;
- Inventory mammals, insects and forests;
- Long term protection vegetation;
- Sound agricultural and phytosanitary practices;
- Enhancing the value of natural ecosystems through tourism and ecotourism.
- Database of insects which are consumed in 10 African countries;
- Tropical biodiversity data base in partnership with Bhutan and Costa Rica;
- Edible insects: a method of reducing malnutrition and ensuring food safety;
- Educating tourist guides about biodiversity and the need for preserving it;
- Mid-term evaluation of transboundary biodiversity projects by TRIDOM (Central Africa) and WAP (Western Africa).
To develop data production for tropical biodiversity, dissemination, and use in several low-income and lower-middle-income countries in West and Central Africa. These data sources will serves as a basis for better scientific and technical knowledge, as well as to the preservation of biodiversity.